Monday, September 8, 2008
Amazing life.
Hello. Well to start I have an amazing life. My life is a canvas, and God is painting it. I try very hard to follow his plans for my life. Sometimes it is so hard, because things get in the way and you have to find a way to get around the obstacles to get what you want. God astounds me in the way that he shows us what he wants from us. He created such a fantastic earth for us to live and he wants us who are so fortunate to know him, to exalt his name to all nations. We weren't created to sit on the couch and eat chips and watch tv. WE WERE CREATED TO TELL THE WORLD OF HIS POWERFUL NAME! Well that is all I have to say right now, so I'm peacin' out of here. Thanks for reading. -Emily
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
when are you gonna write something else, lady?!?!
its been wayyyyy too long.
Post a Comment